Caroline Tran Photography
Caroline Tran Photography is seeking an highly organized and self-motivated individual as an Office Manager for part-time, temporary work of 8-10 hours per week between now and December 20, 2018.
This entry-level office position requires no photography experience and would be a great way to learn about managing a creative business and the skills required in this demanding field.
Responsibilities include managing ongoing clients and projects, organizing photos, preparing and culling photos for editors. Office Manager will also communicate directly with clients, managing and packaging deliverables such as digital images, and shipping prints and albums.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Download and organize digital images from assignments, and create LR catalogs to prepare for editing.
- Organize digital image files, export and upload completed images on shared server, and maintain digital image archive.
- Assist with office operations including maintaining studio calendar, managing the progress of ongoing projects and manage the completion of tasks by team members to ensure that all tasks are on schedule.
- Provide customer service via email by delivering web gallery links, confirming addresses, delivering digital downloads, answering questions, researching photo inventory for requested images, fulfilling customer requests, and shipping orders.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
This is a temporary position, however, at the end of the specified period, the Office Manager may be considered for more part time work.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
- Organizational and customer service skills.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and team members.
- Be willing to learn how to operate functions in Adobe Lightroom, Photo Mechanic, and other image programming software as needed.
Interested parties should submit through this Google Form and upload a current resume by 9/28/2018.