Because Classic is Something that NEVER Goes Out of Style
It is no secret that studio photography is making a comeback in a BIG way! Studio photography is classic, beautiful and, when done right, extremely profitable.
[floslider id="11854" title="The Modern Portrait Studio Workshop"]
In this two day workshop, internationally recognized and award winning photographers Sandra Coan and Caroline Tran, will share everything they’ve learned from a combined 30+ years in business about creating stunning, modern studio work as well as running a profitable portrait business.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Posing techniques for babies, kids and families
- Natural light foundations
- Easy, no-fail studio lighting techniques
- Pricing and business strategies
LEARN 3 DIFFERENT STUDIO SET UPS:
- Natural light studio
- "Light and Airy" artificial lighting set up
- "Vanity Fair" artificial lighting set up
YOU WILL ALSO GET:
- One on one guidance
- Lots of hands-on practice
… oh… and we’ll provide breakfast, snacks, and lunch each day!
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- Film, digital and hybrid photographers
- Artists wanting to stand out from the saturated photography market by creating and providing a modern approach to an old classic.
This truly is a photography workshop like no other… don’t miss out!
Sign up to be on the early bird list and get notified when registration opens!
Share this story
Pingback: LE STUDIO DE PORTRAIT MODERNE | ATELIER DE PHOTOGRAPHIE - Caroline Tran | photographe mariage bordeaux pas cher - Conseils et Guides pour votre mariage : Coiffure, Voyage, Réception, Alliance