You may remember Tina + Tim from their engagement photos a few months ago. They got married last month and had a beautiful wedding! As I interviewed them in preperation for their engagement photos, I learned that they like muted colors and subtlety. When she told me their wedding colors (ivory, black, and green), I wasn’t sure of what to expect. When I showed up, I was floored. Everything matched perfectly. It was so them. Subtle, elegant, and a touch of whimsy. And on top of it all, they planned this LA wedding from SF!
I love their use of succulents! The simplicity and organic nature of them suits Tim & Tina so well.
Congrats to Tina & Tim on a beautiful wedding! I wish you two all the best with this new chapter in your life. I am so blessed to have been able to be a part of this moment and the times leading up to your big day. I look forward to documenting more of your milestones together and wish you lots of happiness together!
This beautiful day was made possible by:
- Flowers: Lucky Bamboo & Flowers (downtown LA)
- Cake: Pastries by Nancy (Altadena)
- Macaron Favors: Vanilla Bake Shop (Santa Monica)
- DJ: Tim Coy
- Hair: Hair Day (K-town)
- Makeup: Jessica Lee from Hair Day (K-town)
- Dress: Melissa Sweet Lia
- Venue: Altadena Town & Country Club
- Groom Suit & Tie: Suit- Hugo Boss, Tie- Ben Sherman, Shoes- Bruno Magli
Share this story