Be your brand. Show your clients/followers who you are inside and out of the gym. These lifestyle photos can be fitness focused, and/or lifestyle focused to show who you are as a person as well. In these shoots, we can create photos and videos to highlight your workouts, or we can take a more lifestyle approach to show your personality. The choice is yours! In either case, you’ll have professional photos for your website and social media use that highlights you and your brand.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
1. You want your Instagram feed to look more consistent.
2. You want more engagement on your Instagram (more GENUINE followers and likes).
3. You want beautiful images with captions lined up and ready to post on a regular basis - no more struggling with what to post!
4. You want to stay connected with past, present, and potential clients.
5. You want a recognizable brand.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
You will receive a list of questions to start thinking about in prep for your shoot. Think about your target audience, and what your message is. Caroline will help you art direct and create images of you in fun poses that will accompany several captions. Whether you want your message to be fun, sexy, and/or educational, we will capture that and help you fill your Instagram with beautiful and effective images.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- A marketing worksheet to identify your target audience and solidify your message – this will help us with the art direction of your shoot
- 30 minute photo session in Caroline Tran’s DTLA studio
- 15 professional images that are consistent with your brand and message (1500px long)
- 15 caption ideas – never worry about what to post on social media again
- Use of our tools – TRX, DVRT ultimate sandbag, Kettlebells, Medicine Balls, Resistance Bands (but feel free to bring your own)
- Online gallery for viewing and purchase of prints and higher resolution images.
We have 8 spots for October 21, 2017 in Downtown LA! If you can’t make this date, please contact me below and lets see if we can get you in on another day.
When are these sessions held?
Please contact me below and lets chat. Tell me what dates generally work for you. Ideally, I would love to host these monthly in different locations.
Can my partner/bf/gf come too?
You can all book one session if you'll both be in every photo together. If you'd like a combination of solo and partner photos, please book a session for each of you, this way, there will be enough time to get everyone their solo photos plus shots together.
What if I have a large team?
If every shot is with the entire team, you can book just one session. For larger groups who would like solo and different combination of group photos, contact me about putting together something custom for you. I can come to your studio or you can come to mine.
Can you come shoot at my gym?
Yes! Contact me (below) and lets plan something custom for you.
What should I wear?
Bring several options and I can help you choose. Consider what looks flattering on you, and if there are any brands you want to endorse or avoid.
What should I bring?
Feel free to bring any tools or props that's relevant to your brand. Think beyond your workouts and consider other lifestyle elements too such as nutrition, recovery, and hobbies.
How long is the session?
Sessions are 30 min long and booked back to back. To respect everyone's space and time, please be on time. You're welcomed to come in 5-10 min prior to your appointment time, but I kindly request you to wait in the hallway if you arrive any sooner to respect the person who may be still shooting. Please allot time to park and walk since it is DTLA.
Where do I park?
There are metered parking around. Rates vary but are generally around $1.50/hr and accepts credit card. If there are no spots available, there are cash lots all around. Rates vary but the lots right behind my building are usually cheapest.